• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

6-pack

davidk

Jedi Trainee
I haven't been able to go to 6-pack.org in about a week. Is it just me, or does anyone know what's happened to them?

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
They are still there. I have not had any problems reaching the site.

OP
davidk

davidk

Jedi Trainee
I just can't connect to it. It tries to connect, but times out and says something like can't find the site. I thought I might need to change the address, so I typed in https://www.6-pack.org, but that didn't work, so I did a search and tried to connect thru that link, still no luck. As far as I know, I can connect to anything else I try to connect to. Any suggestions? Thanks, David K.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Hey, David -

I've never been to the site before, but just tried it, and it hooked right up. Something amiss on your end?

Mickey

OP
davidk

davidk

Jedi Trainee
I deleted history and cookies. Still not connecting. Is there another specific catagory that should be deleted?

danstr6

Try using a different browser. I recommend Firefox if your using a PC. Sometimes Internet Explorer can act really weird. God speed.

jobster

tried poolboy's link, immediate log on here, using Explorer 7.

OP
davidk

davidk

Jedi Trainee
Now it works! Don't know why, but today it opens right up. Thanks to all.

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]You don't have a "Lucas" computer, do you? [/QUOTE]

No, he probably just has run of the mill Microsoft Windows.