• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

All you need now is a Ferrari 308 GTS

Bret

Yoda
some upper lip facial hair and one of these Red Jungle Bird Shirts and you could be a ladies man too. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif

I like the shirts (and have a couple just like 'em) but I'd never pay that much for one. I'd take the 308 too, but with my car-luck... It'd quit running the day after I got it.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
At least ya know someone who could talk ya thru the fix... after you bought th' part$. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Camshaft

Jedi Knight
I have plenty of Hawaiian shirts, and my Aunt Barbara even bought me one that's very similar to that one. They make good LBC driving gear. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Hey doc, you got a DCOE setup for my alfa?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yeah, but it's more like a setup for MY Alfa. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
This thread just put me in mind of "I wish I had a pencil-thin moustache". The fact that I am listening to a marathon session of Buffett today on my iPod may also have something to do with the thought.

Dull, gllomy skies full of snow tend to prompt my Jimmy Buffett listening.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Good fer you, Steve. I've said before: his tunes got me thru the winter of '78, sanity held by a string... one on his guitar. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I'm in a slow market for 1. Have to talk the misses into it. She is still shell shocked from the 8

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
I’ve got the mustache, and the shirt (yes, that exact shirt, among many others). No 308, though.

That’s OK. The shirt works perfectly in a Jensen too.

PC.

roofman

Jedi Knight
Dang, so it was the shirts the whole time?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Copy of the shirt deserves Fiero copy of the car...hehehe