• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New car "gallery" open in Florida

A

aerog

New car "gallery" open in Florida

I doubt I'll be plunking down $20 to gaze, but maybe other folks might be interested:

The newest tourist attraction in Orlando, Exotic Car Gallery, announced it will be opening today, filling the space vacated by the former Millenia Art Gallery at 4190 Millenia Blvd., with a display of rare, high-end "supercars," such as a $1.7 million Bugatti Veyron. Admission is $20 for adults and $10 for children.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Re: New car "gallery" open in Florida

/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

..as IF!!

bugimike

Yoda

How do you spell "Tourist Trap"???? They just had a big "Super Car Expo" in downtown W. Palm Beach Last weekend and wanted a $40 admission!!! As much as I love these cars, was I there? 40 bucks to walk city streets and look at parked cars!! I'll save that money to spend at Sebring!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1965_MGB

Jedi Warrior

I had a chance to go to the expo last weekend, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $40 to walk around and gawk at the cars. I'm not sure that I would drive to Orlando just to have a look at cars that I have absolutely no chance of ever even riding in.

Here in WPB, we have Ragtops. A dealer of some interesting cars. Admission there used to be free, now it's $8 according to their website. Cheaper and closer /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

bugimike, ya $40.00 is kinda steep, every summer her in Stamford ct. very close to my house they do a ferrari show that cost as much as your willing to pay at the gate i usually give $20.00 its for a hospital charity that i feel is worthy of my contribution otherwise id not go. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/savewave.gif

swift6

Yoda

There is a 'Gallery' like that in Denver. Though there is no charge to enter and look. Its just well off the beaten path. When I was last there, I walked in and was greeted by a Porsche Carrera GT, a Lamborghini Murcielago, a Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari F430 and two Porsche GT3 RS's. Pretty jaded when the 911 turbo sitting in the corner is passed over as an 'ordinairy' Porsche...

bugimike

Yoda

anthony7777 said:
bugimike, ya $40.00 is kinda steep, every summer her in Stamford ct. very close to my house they do a ferrari show that cost as much as your willing to pay at the gate i usually give $20.00 its for a hospital charity that i feel is worthy of my contribution otherwise id not go. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/savewave.gif

Yeah, Anthony, they have that Ferarri club thing down here too, in fact you can go out to Moroso Raceway down here and watch them do hot laps and stuff, and get up close in the paddock.That's only $10-$15 /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif!!!