• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Build Stonehenge or I can move it myself ?

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I love stuff like that. All the worlds greatest minds coulden't figure out how they built that stuff, and here comes someone with just a real good grasp on basic, everyday, non-scientific, geometry and physics and show's
'em how it can be done.
Excellent.
I truly believe that the alternative fuel solution will be found the same way.

roofman

Jedi Knight
Just shows what can be done when you:
Are motivated,
Have too much time on your hands,
and are a little crazy.
But, it was a likely result as to how they did that stuff.
Puts my alien spacecraft theory to rest.

bugimike

Yoda
Just goes to show how the simplest solution is often the most elegant one!!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
It was just on TV the other night. Don't remember what station. Pretty cool! Reminds me of the guy down in Florida back in the thirties who built the castle out of lime stone in memory of his lost love, or something like that. Did it all himself, moved tons of stone with the simplest of tools. Has a door on it that must weigh 5 ton, that can be moved with one hand. Impressive.
happy0034.gif

hilsideser

Jedi Warrior
I believe that was coral....

bugimike

Yoda
You are correct Patrick, and it is most impressive when actually seen in person too!!

bugimike

Yoda
Well, Anthony, that's true of the Stonehenge guy, but the Fl. guy can only apply his skills to the Pearly Gates or the gates of Hades (wherever he went!). /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif