• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Minature MINIs

t8nwa

Jedi Hopeful
FYI - Adding to the tiny new MINI's in production, Johnny Lightning has put out three Italian Job cars and one Import Heat MINI Coopers. Also, Matchbox has a new S coming out soon if not already out.

Of course the Hot Wheel version has been out a while. Happy hunting the toy isles.

MattP

Jedi Knight
I think that Scalextric has an Italian Job set as well. I have been looking for an excuse and room for a while.
grin.gif

MattP

Baxter

Jedi Trainee
Maisto also has a new mini. The find is the hot wheels old mini, with the removable body. I've got two. The better is the first series (yellow with checkered top), where the lower body is all in steel. Later versions have the lower body part steel/part plastic.

Anyway, you open it up and it's got a full roll cage, little cast motor, the whole shmear.

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
I have one of the Maisto new Minis that my wife bought for me. I also have a Corgi old Mini that I had when I was a kid. Messed it up by trying to paint it when I was about ten years old, but I still have it.
grin.gif