• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Blue Monday

bugimike

Yoda
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Blue Monday, a day worth celebrating for what it is...Jan. 21st!! I could not find a quality version of Fats Domino's original to do the day justice, but perhaps this would be the next best thing!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhB0NR3kgdc

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Every monday is Blue Monday at "The Nines" in Ithaca.
Open mike blues Jam with Pete Panick and the Blue Cats!
An they got some gooooood pizza too!
In an old firehouse, all the food comes down from the 2nd floor kitichen via an old hand operated dumbwaiter. Cool!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Used to be a small bar in Burlington, VT called "P.T. McGuire's"... It had some "atmosphere" too, as I recall.

AweMan

Jedi Knight
Mike:
I have Fats, Blue Monday ... .mp3 format, will gladly send P.M. me your email if it will accept 2 mb files
Kerry

OP
bugimike

bugimike

Yoda
Thanks Kerry, not a problem, I was just looking for a video better than this for the post! Jan. 21st, by the way, is recognized as the day when the blues are at their greatest likelyhood to occur due to post holiday financial stress/burn-out, winter blahs, IRS dread, etc., etc.! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nopity.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3xt-4q7KkA