• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A plethora of Rovers

G

Did anyone notice that there is a P5, a P6 and an SD1 for sale on ebay at the same time. Not something one sees too often...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
There's a '47 Model 12 not far from here. Mighty tempting!

OP
G

I saw that too. I'm more interested in the P6 though. There are actually 2 of the later bodied Rovers on there - one is near you I think.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Yep, the gold one belongs to Brad Wilson. Not bad shape, but needs a lot of cosmetic work. If I had room, I'd grab it, just for the unique factor.

PATR8

Jedi Knight
Where are these alleged Rovers.... I can only find the SD1 of Brad Wilson