• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

"Just bragging!"

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif Way to go, Patriots! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

If I cannot cheer the Bears on.....GO GREEN BAY!!!!

/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Hehehehehehe. G-I-A-N-T-S !!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Ball game: Pointy-ended dead pig wot a bunch of fellas fight over for a couple hours. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Bret

Yoda
Come on even you guys that don't like football would've loved yesterday’s games.

Bitter BITTER cold! Changed much of the dynamics of the ballgames especially the Green bay New York game with sub-zero temps and a wind chill of like -20 sum-thing.

It was kind of cool (pardon the pun) watching the commentators (Howie, Jimmy & Terry) live out in the open freezing their arses off for a change instead of in a nice cozy studio. In on segment they actually put a room temp glass of water on their table and is froze solid in less than a half an hour.

For me I enjoyed both games especially sitting there in my nice warm house drinking a cold beer. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Country flag
Only 24 days until SPRING TRAINING!!!!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
OP
judow

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif Gee whiz guys, give a former New Englander a break and let me brag. Besides we all know the Pats are a 1st class team and of course we will all being saying, "N Y Giants, who?" Right /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/computer.gif ?

V

vagt6

Tired of American footie?? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hammer.gif

. . . then, tune in on "the sport of kings"!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

The Austrailian Open is on ESPN all week. I've been a tennis fan for about 40 years, seen practically all the good, big matches on TV. I've been to the French Open, U.S. Open and Wimbledon, too. Some of the best tennis ever occurred this week, IMHO.

Roger Federer (i.e., God dressed in a tennis outfit) taken to 5 sets by a 29th seed, barely won 10-8 in the fifth; "Rusty" Hewitt rising to the occaision in one of the longest matches on record, etc.

How these guys can play at top form for five hours in the blazing sun, then make their BEST shots and run the fastest at the very end to win a grueling match, amazing!!

Modern tennis seems more like a track meet than anything else, especially the clay court matches. Certainly some of the planet's best athletes.

Too bad about Roddick, Jimbo can't seem to give him the edge he needs.

More to come . . . /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

bugimike

Yoda