• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Watching Green Bay and New York

G

It's on here - the rellies are round. Football's not really my thing...

Shinsen774

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Yep, I am watching. It's making me cold just looking at the television. Would it make these guys any less manly to wear long sleeves for pete's sake!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
heh... That dead pig has gotta be about useless for holding on to. That's NO way to play a "sport" IMO.

...looks like NY is gonna be in the last game of th' year...

OOoops. GB ~just~ scored. Finally.

OP
2wrench

2wrench

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Check it out, we're almost chatting real time.
Driver drives for the TD.

Alan, really I'm not a big football fan; but, hey,
the playoffs make for better game. These guys
really want it at this time of the year.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'm same-same, Dennis. No big "fan" as such but the last few games before the end are interesting... 'specially the last quarter.

Steelers 'n Buccaneers both choked, so I'm just watchin' with ONE eye now. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
I just watched my NE Pats do in the Chargers. I can't tell if we'll be meeting GB or NYG at this point, but NYG is looking tougher than I thought they would.

Watching all year though, I have to go with Favre in the end.

A

aerog

alana said:
Football's not really my thing...

Mine either, can't stand the game - but I couldn't resist watching them play with it now at -2°. I like it cold but, whewee

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'd be fallin' down a lot... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I've propped the Shed door open a crack.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Sittin' at th' GPU in a hooded jacket, watchin' that -2*F pointy ball game, drinkin' chilled CAB. I gotta have ROCKS fer branes. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Inna garage. Kinda cold, but th' CAB is startin' t' kick in.
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Check yer PM's Dennis!