• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Looking kinda grim !

T

Tinster

The first major winter storm of 2008 threatened to drop a
foot of snow or more on some areas of Massachusetts,
prompting state emergency management officials to to urge
residents to stay off the roads and use public
ransportation.

Any BCFers live in Massachusetts? PBs!!

Cheers, I'm out the door, heading south!!

d

OP
A

aerog

Yeah well... they said the same thing about NYC. Up to a foot. My GF woke up this morning to a few wet roads and thats it. Now they're saying Boston might get 1-3 inches.

Big deal!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

....again....

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
DrEntropy said:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

....again....

Seems to do that a lot these days, don't it? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's global warming for sure. hehe.

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Dale,

I'm one mile from the SE Mass border. 5" of snow here. 25 miles north, over 20".

Where's Nobel winner Al Gore when we need him?

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
I always thought it would interesting to set in on a meteorologist performance review...let's see you got two weather forecast right this year!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif