• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Blonde Road Crew

G

like I said, I used to work on a road crew and I personally know ALL these people
lol.gif
lol.gif

Ed Wynne

Tony,
to have dissention, someone generallly has to get their ( or is it more politically correct to say his or hers) panties in a wad over the joke. I think all the people who still read the humor forum, aren't going to get offended by this joke. The few that would, wouldn't get the joke in the first place.

Wasn't it my road crew blond joke that started the last blowup? (it was actually an aggie joke that I converted to blond. Hmm. I wonder about blond aggies....)
Ed
tongue.gif

[ 10-29-2003: Message edited by: Ed Wynne ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Ed....you
devilgrin.gif
you! hehehehehehe

iggy

Blonde Road Crew

A group of blondes applied for a job painting lines on the new highway. The foreman was worried because they had no experience, but the project manager pointed out that they were the lowest bid, and after all how hard could it be.

So the foreman showed them the line painting truck, gave some advice on painting a straight line, and asked if they had any questions. One blonde asked how far apart the lines should be painted. The foreman told them 25 feet, and showed them on a map what section of the highway they would be responsible for that day.

The blondes set off, and the foreman went about other tasks.

In the early evening the project manager asked about the new crew and how they did. The foreman replied he hadn’t seen them return yet. They waited for hours and late into the night they were about to get in a truck and go to check up on them when the blondes returned.

The foreman asked them what took them so long and one of the blondes said the truck kept getting stuck in the ditch. The foreman thought they meant the shoulder line and figured he’d check on it in the morning.

The next morning the foreman drove out to the section the blondes had painted. He could not believe his eyes. There, on the brand new highway, every 25 feet, lines were neatly painted across the road.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Aren't the "blonde" jokes what got the dissention started in the first place - though I personally enjoy a good blonde joke (&, this one was!)?