• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

cheesy joke alert

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly, she sneezes and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.
"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.
They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.
After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap ......... and stay for breakfast.
The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed!! Everything had been SO incredible!!!! "You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?".
"No," she replies, "You just happened to catch my eye."

OP
78Z

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
A zen buddhist walks up to a hot dog vendor in the park and says, “Make me one with everything.”
The hot dog vendor makes him a hot dog with everything on it and hands it to him, saying, “That will be $5.”
The zen buddhist hands him $20 and waits patiently. After nothing happens, he says, “Where is my change?”
The hot dog vendor says, “Change is within.” And he slowly walks away.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Sure hope you don't have trouble with cabin fever this winter - especially after those 2 jokes!
lol.gif