• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Garage Sale

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Due to the current economy and the lack of OT at work Andrew and I have made the hard decision of clearing out some of our accumulated stuff. To this end we'll be having a garage sale this weekend. I took this photo of my driveway all set out for the sale this morning, if anyone here sees something they might be interested in just let me know and I'll put it to one side for you. The sale will begin in earnest tomorrow, hopefully everything will go...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
mll7766.jpg

>
>
Well what did you expect?? This is the HUMOR forum??
thumbsup.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Don't you have anything in green?????

The yellow one...dead center

Thanx
Mark

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Have anything with a catchier badge on the hood? Like a leaping cat or something??

Cheers,
thirsty.gif
driving.gif

Walter

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
No, I want the white one!

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
RG...clever girl...and sutle...caught me by surprise...what...things a bit slow in MI at the moment...thanks for the entertainment though...you do have a twisted mind...but that's good...obviously it's been enjoyed...add me to the list...

pmenhusen

Jedi Trainee
Which one would be the best candidate for installing a small-block Chevy? (Just kidding, but stranger things have happened.)

thegoodbeamer

Jedi Warrior
Gee and you got my hopes up only to have them fall flat again.Nice pic.
canpatriot.gif

rulle7

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Could you put me down for the Dino 246 GT, left of centre. Payday tomorrow...
driving.gif