• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

yet another blond man joke

youngsmith

Okay in all honesty, this is a joke I tell because it's a blond man blacksmith joke, not too many of those.

Around the turn of the century, there was a crew working on building a skyscraper in new york. One day, three blacksmiths, there to make rivets and whatnot, where all sitting down to eat their lunch. one of the guys, Vinney, looks in his lunch pail, and in disgust says "meatballs, always meatballs, every day, meatballs! I swear, if I get meatballs one more time, I'm gonna jump!" The next guy, Don, opens his lunch pail to discover, "corned beef and cabbage, I always get corned beef and cabbage! I swear, one more time, and I'll jump!" The next guy, Ralph, opens his lunch pail, and says "I hate balogna! but that's always what I get, one more time, and I'll jump!"
The next day rolls around, and Vinney opens his lunch pail to discover meatballs, he then jumps to his death, Don opens his pail to discover corned beef and cabbage, so he jumps to his death, Ralph discovers balogna, and he too jumps to his death.
At the funeral home, the wives where talking, and vinneys wife in tears says; "If I'd known he didn't like it, I would have given him something else!" Don's wife, crying even harder says; "he never said anything, I thought he loved corned beef and cabbage" Ralph's wife shakes her head, and says; "Don't look at me, Ralph packed his own lunch"

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
That bottle of peroxide has got to be confiscated!

racing girl

Jedi Knight
I really started something didn't I?? Apologies to all blonds on the Forum!!
blush.gif

Actually, looking down the list, it was BASIL who posted the first blond joke - we'll just blame him!
grin.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hey, RG...you had a long run going there!