• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The blond and the computer....

racing girl

Jedi Knight
A blond lady went into a fabric store and asked the assistant for a pair of curtains for her computer.

The assistant looked a bit confused and said "I'm sorry, but computers don't have curtains"

The blond just rolled her eyes and said sarcastically... "Hello.... I have Windows!"

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited by: racing girl ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I just want Racing Girl to post her photo in her signature just to make sure......

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I'll try to get one this weekend without breaking my new digital camera....but, do we really want chuck's photo in our faces?
crazyeyes.gif

Gary Lloyd

Jedi Knight
Chuck's a good guy!! And he looked pretty much normal to me!! Tony, I would bet you won't break the camer!!! Even though I have never met you, I have seen a couple of photos!!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Ah, but, chuck...that's an old photo...I don't have that much hair! (nor that much stomach either!) Good looking car behind me though!

G

It don't look much like that any more, lots of primer. but I think I have found my version of your MAACO guy
driving.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
well, let's see photos here or on your site!

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Racing Girl wrote...Maybe we should all post photos

Now look what you've done....
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
lol.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
You talkin' 'bout chuck's photo of me, Henri? too

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
heheheheheheheheh
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Racing Girl...I take back the "let's not show pictures statement" I made...nice house...