• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Aztec meet the Astre

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
I don't think you yanks even got this

i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Ah yes, the factory tent...

Saw one of those this past summer here in Ontario on a 1976 Chevy Nova SS hatchback. I talked to the owners, and they said it was only offered for one or two years and that not many were sold. Didn't know they sold them on the Pontiac Astre as well.

Wouldn't dare suggest how many are left, it would likely be discarded relatively soon into ownership.

OP
78Z

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sherlock:
Wouldn't dare suggest how many are left, it would likely be discarded relatively soon into ownership.<hr></blockquote>

the car or the tent?
tongue.gif

Tiger

Jedi Warrior
"D***ing with faint praise" certainly describes stating that something looks betterthan an Aztek.
hammer.gif

I like the Astre's looks; I've seen pictures (only) of the early ones based on the more bluff-nosed 1971-1973 Vegas, really a sharp-looking car.

If the rear of my old 1971 Vega Panel Wagon is an indicator, yeah, you could sleep
devilgrin.gif
back there if not too tall.

[ 04-29-2003: Message edited by: Tiger ]</p>