• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jet Powered Beer Cooler

OP
coldplugs

coldplugs

Darth Vader
Platinum
Country flag
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aeronca65t:
...I'm actually interested in model jet/turbine engines (see the model engine plans on my webpage), ...<hr></blockquote>

I love the rubber hose flywheel. Glad you mentioned your site - I make a couple of model engines every winter (when the ground's too frozen to dig potatos up here) and may try your cam engine (It has a name which I've forgotten) this time around.

John C

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Thanks....that's a riot!

I'm actually interested in model jet/turbine engines (see the model engine plans on my webpage), so I'm ordering the book listed on this site from Amazon. Bonus!

There's several Kiwi/Aussie sites with this same type of humour....my favorite is "the Bloke's Page" which I don't have bookmarked but can probably be found using a Google search (be warned!... some of the "Bloke's"language is pretty strong.)

G

I love it
I have a friend that said he could get an A6 starter for around $250. I was thinking of putting it in my Alpha to shoot flames out the back. It might come in handy for tailgaters.