• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Attn: Vintage Racing Fans, big meet in Ontario

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
There is an excellent vintage racing meet coming up at the end of June (the weekend of 27th to 29th) at Mosport Raceway near Toronto.

The meet is run through the Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada (VARAC) and is always a good weekend. The meet is inexpensive with the entrance fee around $20 to $30 for the whole weekend as I recall. Once in, camping inside the grounds for the rest of the weekend is free. There also should be plenty of other lodging available nearby (check www.bbcanada.com/bb_on.cfm?region=Central_Ontario for some bed & breakfast listings).

The highlight is that the british racing groups "Friends of Triumph" (who highlighted at Mid-Ohio last year) are coming to the Mosport Meet this year. This meet is well worth the effort to come up to.

www.varac.ca/Festival/fest_welcome.html

[ 06-04-2003: Message edited by: Sherlock ]</p>

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Also registered to race at this event are the two Canadian Ginetta G15's of John Sambrook and Vince DeCeasere along with Rich Poxon's original 1964 G4, a beautifully restored and very rare car. Worth checking out, only wish I was free to go!

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Not enough time to make this one....I'd really like to go to Mosport at some point, especially for a vintage event (never been).

I will do my bit to support the Ontario economy later on (Aug 16-17). Our club (EMRA) is running an event on the road racing track at the Shannoville Motorsport Park:
https://www.shannonville.com/