• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mt. Tremblant

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
I'm heading up there for 2 days at the end of the month with the Midget and the Miata. Has anyone been there who can offer some tips for a first timer? We will be running the chicane.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Have a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJag03BCvHU

They aren't using the chicane, but you can see the entry to it.
I've never run there, but the VRG vintage crowd loves it.
A bunch of them will be up there in Sept 21-23 with VARAC.

I was thinking what a long pull it is, but then I remembered that you are quite a bit more north then me so it's not too bad for you.

Who's event are you running?

OP
ChrisS

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
It is a time trial event with COM. First time with the club. Mike F. should be there with his Toyolet (a Toyota 4AGE Midget).

Monkeywrench

Jedi Trainee
There is a very good version of Mt. Tremblant (with or without the chicane) available for GT Legends (same developers as GTR and GTR2). You need a decent computer to run the game, and a force feedback wheel is a must, but the game is only $20. Well worth it in my opinion. There are also many other good and not so good renditions of other North American tracks for the game (Lime Rock, VIR, and Barber are very good).

https://www.gt-legends.com/