• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MOMENT OF INSANITY?

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
OK...help...everyone has had a MOMENT OF INSANITY ..right?....I just did a Buy it Now on the Morris Minor below....up to now I've restored nothing but British and German sport cars but this little sucker grew on me....hopefully i can now find a shipper who'll resonably transport it....

Attachments

• 6075-63de_12.jpg
    6075-63de_12.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 46

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Congratulations! Know how many times I looked at that little van? Glad she went to a good home.....now, what was that about the divorce statistics in your signature line?

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
shussh...unaware at this point...this will require a delicate approach...look at all the fun parades and we'll always be the novelty award at BCF outings,,,,Hey maybe a few bucks from Guiness for panel advertising to help pay the upkeep....Yep it's found it's right home...but he'll be the first boy in amongst My British Babes and their Deutsch Sisters...

bugimike

Yoda
Both of those are so cool!! I am glad they wound up where they will get the right attention. Either of them would be a great asset as business vehicles. The attention-getting would be fantastic!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif

Has anyone seen this one on ebay?...Cool!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-Morr...1QQcmdZViewItem

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
But, BIBBER - he's British!! I also looked at it from time to time - &, had it been another color, I might've been in the bidding!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
OK..it's morning and my sanity regained. I settled with the seller on his costs and backed away from the little cutie (the sucker doesn't have a ragtop) or the other version (my wife started calling her lawyer). It would've been fun but now will need to go to one of our other BCF members home....

I can always say I owned a MORRIS MINOR 100 VAN...

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
OK...insanity is back but more reasonable (I'll deal with the wife later). Don't know if the seller is a BCF member but THANKS!...He just cut me one H--LL of a deal so the BCF has either gained a new child or retained one!!!....I'm the proud new PAPA of a 1970 Morris Minor 100 VAN.....

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Steve..I suspected so...but leave it to an LBC fanantic...I already have the idea of painting inside of window white allowing me to put vinyl adds on the window when it's ready to roll next spring...who knows may be a perfect candidate to become the POSTER CHILD for BCF advertising!!!

BASIL?????

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
If it had just been BRG!!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Tony...sorry you know I had to do it....BRG!!!
For what I ended getting it for I can change it to any color...but the red is growing on me!!! If it's a fairly decent paint job I'll likely leave it as my #3 in RED.

Attachments

• 6079-63de_12_BRG.jpg
    6079-63de_12_BRG.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 91

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Heck, you're a third of the way to a rolling "Jack"!!! Removable blue and white vinyl "vehicle wrap" and Cuthbert's th' parrot of yer Great Aunt!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Doc...what do you think?...I gotta quit this...wonder if they have a rehab program for Microsoft PAINT addicts?

Attachments

• 6081-63de_12_jack.jpg
    6081-63de_12_jack.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 101

bugimike

Yoda
If you send me a pattern of the windows I can whip that up in vinyl for you!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
BIBBER - you ARE da man! Love that rendition!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Mike...Thanks but I don't think I could handle it....while it's the Jack it still reminds me of a Medical vehicle....I will put something in the window just not sure what...think I'll just get it here and go through through it mechanically first....when the wife see's it I may have to live in it!....