• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Disco launched

catfood

Jedi Knight
Land Rover have brought the Disco bang up to date. Unfortunately the site doesn't give any prices or perfomance

New Disco

The Range Stormer is worth a look, especially if it gets beyond being a concept.

Range Stormer

What do you guys think?

piman

Darth Vader
Hello Catfood,
and I thought this post was going to refer to the Disco Volante, how disappointing to find it refers to a truck.

Alec
cheers.gif

MattP

Jedi Knight
The new disco was a bit underwhelming. I kinda liked the way the last generation set itself apart from its big brother, but this one just looks like a shrunk down version. Speaking of not being its own, the interior looks lifted straight out of the F150.

The stormer was alright, it is interesting to see so many of the SUVs starting to admit they are just glorified station wagons in the design trends.

OP
catfood

catfood

Jedi Knight
Didn't Bugatti refer to Bentleys as high performance trucks. So whats wrong with a good truck?
wink.gif

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Bugatti called Bentley trucks and he built the royale which from all accounts I have ever heard is more like driving a truck than a car.
rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
thirsty.gif
driving.gif

Walter

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Steve,

I much prefer the older land rover over the newer ones I liked it when design was subject to function. Also I agree about the disco volante very cool car, and I found this good pic.
gw2001_F107g.jpeg

Cheers,
thirsty.gif
driving.gif

Walter