• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MOTRAH

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Cool! A great concept and +1 for that poster.

But too far away and too many other things going on for me.

For those in my area (northeast USA), the NHIS Vintage Celebration is this weekend too.

I won't be at this, but their poster is here:

https://www.vrgonline.org/EVENTS/NHIS/2007NHISFlyer.pdf

OP
M

Monkeywrench

Jedi Trainee
Just heard in from Elkart Lake. Sounds like they've got a great turnout. One of the fast Triumphs had a valvetrain failure yesterday and had to park it for the weekend.

The weather is sunny and the tempature is perfect.

Live Timing and Scoring is up and working.

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Isn't he the one you crew for?

OP
M

Monkeywrench

Jedi Trainee
It is a bummer, but it happens.

I think they're having some "new" car teething problems with the Sebring car.

Tony Drews has been the fastest of the TR bunch. Bill Babcock's "Peyote" has been battling out with a crazy fast Sprite just ahead of him. Ahead of those guys are two FIA GT Morgan 8's

It rained for the MOTRAH qualifying race, and some of the drivers pulled off.

MadMarx

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Monkeywrench said:
It rained for the MOTRAH qualifying race, and some of the drivers pulled off.

That's something really astounding to me. I several times heard of that US drivers don't like rain.
I do live at a wet part of Europe...If we wouldn't like to race in rain we won't have much track time.
Racing in rain is great fun and is not so hard on the car aslong you stay on the track lane /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif .

Hope Keith will keep the Sebring car running. After the bad luck last year I would like to see him finishing..