• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Vendors@&&??!!

CaptRoy

Jedi Hopeful
Although I did manage to finish the brakes this weekend I really wanted to mount the sway bar. While I was under the car I installed the mounting bracket on the lower control arm... Took it for a ride and went to put the bar in place to drill the bumper bracket mounts and found that they had sent me a 3/4" bar along with 1" poly bushings.. No way to make it work. I'm going to call them tomorrow and try for overnight... Next Saturday I'm going to run my first autocross... I'm a little frustrated right now!

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You going to tell them your in the stock class?