• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greeting from Boulder Co

Pooh

Freshman Member
Hello folks,my name is John, and I'm happy to have found this forum. I have always loved things British, having numerous brit bikes and a '62 Sprite in the past.I am hoping to find some answers to many questions I have about an Austin Mini that I acquired last year. It's one of those fakes. It is titled as a 1962, but I think that the only thing left of the original car is the VIN plate. But,that being said,it is still a very cool car(built by P&L Minis). I emailed them to get some info, but they don't reply. I believe the running gear is from a late '70's 1300, carbs from a 1976 MGB. Anyway, in case you might have wondered why my tag of Pooh. P&L did a gorgeous paint job, Union Jack roof, and Winnie-the-Pooh and friends airbrushed on the boot. Cheerios, John

AweMan

Jedi Knight
Hi John:
Welcome to the forum.
You`re going to find lots of cordial folks here with lots of good reliable information. Feel free to contribute your knoledge as well.
Kerry

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
John

Welcome, can we see some pics of Winnie?

Patrick

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Small world here. I grew up in Boulder in the 60's. And my first car was a 62 Sprite. Welcome to the forum.

OP
P

Pooh

Freshman Member
Thanks, guys. will get some shots next week. Right now I have the interior apart to put down some sound insulation, (the wife says it's too loud), and looking to see if I can make a center console for some tunes. I only just got the title after 4 months. Should be on the road next week. There is a shot of winnie on p&l's website. It's the old English White (beigh) w/ the Union Jack roof.plmini/gallery

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Hey welcome John. I'm pretty new here too and just learning the ropes. I agree with AweMan. You'll find this a pretty friendly place with lots of knowledgeable folks.

Bayless

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Cool! Neat mini.