• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from the UK

mattuk

Freshman Member
Hello im matt from the sunny UK and im in the process of attempting to restore a 1962 austin healey mk II sprite, having read some of the posts on here before i signed up i realised that you guys really know your stuff so no doubt youll see a fair few posts from me in the spridget section over the coming months as im only 21 and this is going to be a massive undertaking to get it back on the road!

Bugeye58

Yoda
Welcome, Matt. You've come to the right place.
I have a '61, '62' and '63 Sprite myself, so feel free to ask questions. There are a lot of Spridget people that are very active here.
Enjoy!
Jeff

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iagree.gif totally! Congratulations!

and welcome!

terriphill

Darth Vader
Welcome Matt! I am always happy to see one of the younger crowd joining our world.

See ya in the Spridget pages...Terri

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Matt:

Anything we can do for you, would be our pleasure.

Great to see a young man involved with a LBC.

Patrick

T

Tinster

Good on ya lad-hope you have a great time here.
I love many things British..........

In particular, my wife Wendy from Horsforth
just north of Leeds! Can you imagine it?
Horsforth,UK to Puerto Rico?

dale in bayamon, Puerto Rico

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Allow me to add my belated Welcome, from another Dale, this one in New Mexico. The wife and I visited Germany and Paris over the Christmas and New Year Holidays and our appetite is whetted for additional travel, we would love to do the UK where the language barrier is minimal. Good Luck with your Sprite.