• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings!

MGBs

Freshman Member
(I posted this in the wrong section) lol.

Im joining the forum as well! Looks like a great site! Im a college student and im really into British cars im actually on here to get info for a friend with a 1975 MGB. My family owns about 3 vintage land rovers one including is a 1953 series I land rover 80". I sold my 97 range rover to get a series III land rover or a range rover classic. My parents are British and my dad was a Mini cooper S and a morris owner for many many years until he came to the states. I attend the British Invasion car show every year.....love it!

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> </span> Welcome! <span style='font-size: 14pt'> </span> /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

There is no doubt you will enjoy the forum and all it has to offer. Knowledge is tops followed by congeniality. All in all one of if not the only definitive LBC forums.

(I just love those bananas., lol)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
's all good! Welcome and feel free to jump in and ask or answer! Good to know you're a youngun' interested in these old relics we insist on owning!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

AweMan

Jedi Knight
Welcome to the wonderful world of wishing, hoping and sometimes bliss when one of us suceeds in getting our sports car/s running right. Great guys N gals, great info, and a wealth of knoledge you will find here.
Welcome to the CLAN!

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There: Just a note of "Welcome Aboard" from the Pocono Mts. of PA: Have a Ton of Fun Chatting, Selling or Buying or Whatever else Your Brit Heart Desires:

Regards, Russ

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Nice to have you with us.

With a family pedigree as distinguished as yours, I have surely thought that a reference to a Triumph or two would have been in order.

T

Tinster

The Crypt Car sends greetings and words of
welcome from the tropical weather, bikini babe
isle of Puerto Rico.

Have a blast youngster!!

Tinster

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Watch those Triumph guys. First they talk nice, then your working for'em. Glad to have you aboard. talk lots, we like that Dave

RTR52nd

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Welcome aboard! The more the merrier here. You'll meet great people with an endless font of incredible knowledge, good humor and comaraderie. I, for one, still get about 20 times more answers than I'm able to give, but that's part of the beauty here. Everyone from every level of experience is welcomed with open arms.
Don't forget to stop by the pub every now and again too!