• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member in Atlanta

dphilippo

I'm a new member in Atlanta. My father-in-law is the original owner of "Willy", a white 65 Healey BJ8 that is in good condition. I'm fortunate in that he likes to help work on the car and likes owning the car, but he doesn't drive it or particularly want to store it any more, so I help him out with that. The car runs great and gets a lot of road miles, so if you see a white Healey truckin down I-85, that's probably me.

Drew

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Cool...a "family" Healey!

Welcome!

SunbeamTom

Welcome Drew , I live in Lilburn, not far from you, After I get my Alpine back on the road, lets head for the hills. Always looking for some folks to take a road trip.

Tom J

T

Tinster

Welcome Drew, you'll have a lot of fun here.
Great bunch of folks.

Tinster

stinky60

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Get on I-75 south, sometime,to Forsyth,sometime when you want to go for a drive, lots of country back roads here. My Healey is'nt ready ready for the road yet, come on down and visit sometime, welcome.
stinky aka(Bob) /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif