• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi From Delaware

castorboy

Freshman Member
My interest in British cars is nearly by default. My mom's first car was an Austin Healy, her mom has a Jaguar. My first car was an MGB-GT which I sold to my sister. She's since sold it back, but it remains in CT where we grew up. Grew up in Lime Rock which furthur reinforced the British thing. After all, when they're still racing MGs, etc in regular classes, not just vintage, it seems pretty normal. While I never raced a Brit bike, I did use Castor oil in my Honda 500 four stroke single. The idea that the Honda would not need as much maintenance is laughable, so it was pretty close to being British. I really do need to go back home and get the MG to resurect it...

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
As you've noticed, our east-coast weather is amazing right now....hope you are able to get out and enjoy it (I had the top down in our Miata today).
Although it's not my favorite track, it must have been neat growing up near the Lime Rock circuit. I'll run one event there in the Fall.
I also have a Honda 500 single... ~an ASCOT~ . Actually, it's dead reliable.
Anyway, Welcome!