• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Let me introduce myself...

nithburg

Freshman Member
Hi, My name is Gary and I live in southern Ontario, Canada. I've only ever owned one British car and that was an '84 XJ6 Sovereign, but now I'm on the hunt for my dream car - A Triumph Vitesse (Sports 6 in the US). I've posted want ads all over the net hoping to find one, we'll see what happens...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Gary - Vitesse is a sweet car...good luck with your search.

trrdster2000

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Gary, I know of one setting in a leaking barn and it will be a major project, but I do think it's all there. If you would like for me to inquire I will and it would be a long haul, as the car is in North Carolina, nearly 100 miles south of the Virgina line. Wayne

OP
nithburg

nithburg

Freshman Member
Thanks for the info on the car in NC, you are right it would be a long haul but if I cant get anything closer...

CinneaghTR

Jedi Warrior
Yes, welcome and good luck with your search. You have exceptional taste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It is amazing what will turn up if you exercise enough patience.

Do you have the long list of club and commercial classifieds that you can search? Between the major and regional clubs and the newspaper-type classifieds, you'll be busy, but hopefully the chase is as much fun as the catch. It was for me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif