• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member -- Ohio

terp83

Hi All:

My name is Jerry and I have been a Healey owner since 1973. My driver is a '62 BT7 that I have owned since 1974. I try to do most of my own work, but have yet to tear into an engine, transmission, and overdrive. I keep the tri-carb in our basement garage, which is not actually heated, but stays fairly comfortable year-round. In the garage, it is nose-to-nose with my mostly-disassembled 1965 BJ8 (the one I've owned since'73).

I have been signed up for a couple of months on BCF, but haven't yet introduced myself. In that short time, I have found numerous informative posts (especially in the Healey section). Hopefully, I will be able to contribute my own experiences to various discussion topics, even though I'll probably pass on "Restoration--Time Management."

Thanks for making this site available.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - once you get involved, there's even more stuff to learn & fun to have!