• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Newest Member!

mmmini

Freshman Member
Hello All!

I guess I am the newest member of BCF when this post is posted! I have been on a forum for about every car I have ever owned...which is at 3 right now (4 with the new aquisition).

My dad has been on the site here for quite sometime, and now it is my turn! We just picked up a 1969 mini from a member on here...so now I have a reason to join the ranks!

Can't wait to get started! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcommme, mmmini! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get yourself over to the Mini Forum and post! Don't forget pictures.

Mickey

Country flag
Welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Are any of your other cars British?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome! Is the Mini stock or a club racer?

OP
M

mmmini

Freshman Member
Nope...none of my other cars were British.

My dad has a72 MG Midget and now we have the 1969 Mini...so I guess it runs in the blood.lol.

The mini is definitely not stock. It has a Ponitac Firefly turbo engine, VW brakes, Sunroof, Supertrapp Exhaust, Hood pins...there is still quite a bit of work but hoping to have it on the street by the summer!

R6MGS

Yoda
hummm....I think I might know where you got that mini from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Welcome to the forum - I got a feeling you'll be able to get loads of help here.

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Only a Mini would fit on a 2-wheeled landscape trailer. Now we know where it came from, we'll be watching your site for updates on restoration (free was good). That little pumpkin should F L Y !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif <font color="orange"> </font>