• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Return to a British Car

Coastalman

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Hello to all. Three weeks ago I bought an unrestored 1966 Austin Healey 3000. It is in pretty good shape and the price was right so I jumped back into the world of good British cars. Back in the mid 70s to mid 80s my hobby was restoring British cars. I had a 53 MGTD, 6 MGAs, a right hand drive Bug Eye, a 62 3000, 2 TR3s and a new 73 MGB. I sort of burned myself out on fixing them up until now. The small coastal town in NC that I live in has a good number of British cars. We have a population of less than 900 yet there are three AH 3000s, three Bug Eye Sprites, two XKEs and several MGs. I am enjoying the forum and am spending time reading the back postings. I'm glad this is here to enjoy.

Charlie

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome, Charlie. Glad to hear you found your way "back" to LBC-dom!

Mickey

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Charlie, back to the fold...

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome back. British cars, a disease for which there is no cure. Have none, want one. Have one, want two. Have two... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome back to the asylum.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome home, Charlie!

This place will not allow your enthusiasm to wane again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif