• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hehehehehe

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I have proof in my hands that I own a little '59 Bugeye....except some scoundrel came up from - of all places - Niceville, FL & abscounded with it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If any of you have seen this car or are available for a midnight raid to liberate it, let me know.

He calls it "Miss Agatha!

hehehehehehehehehe............

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
Fake ownership Tony, oh,oh now you are in trouble

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
I guess those goblins are up to their tricks again

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Oh my word, and last night was moveing nite as I remember.

John Kuzman

Jedi Trainee
Why I would not be surprised to hear that "scoundrel" try to use some lame alibi that he was out of town in Atlanta at the time of the kidnapping! In fact, he will probably go so far as to have family members attest as to his whereabouts.
Rumor has it that the victim's body may be wrapped in a blanket. Poor Miss Agatha....

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
HA!! Now I know why he tried to ply Jeri & me with marquiretas & then snuck out of town early the next morning with poor little "Miss Agatha" trussed up inside blankets so nobody could see her....then he conveniently leaves the state of Florida & hides in metropolitan Atlanta......hehehehehe

Tonight's trick or treat, Jack....

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Tony:

You hit a trick played on you and a treat for un-named\previously mentioned party.

Patrick

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You'll never find her, she's hiden in the wilds of north Florida inside a garage without her wheels and behind an automatic gate.

But she said she liked it there, not near as much compention for attention, lol.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my word, and last night was moveing nite as I remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

----Be sure and move House Jack!--Keoke- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif