• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

SteveO

Freshman Member
Hi everyone. Steve here. Just joined. I've been a member of the MGB Experience for a few years and discovered this place from a posting over there. I have a '70 MG B/GT that I bought in 2000 and still haven't gotten taken apart for the resto and I traded my streetrod in August for a '59 AH 100-6. I lived in England for a few years in the 80s (had a Srite there) and I've been in love with LBCs ever since. Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

P.S. I don't want to upset the purists out there but my MG is getting a Chevy V6 for power and the Austin Healey has a Ford 289 with 4 spd. I like going fast.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
SteveO...lemme be the first to welcome you! We're set up a bit differently - but the same in many way...MG Forum is for all things MG (Except Midgets which are in the Spridget Forum)...our OT here is called "The Pub" - great fun! & don't forget to check "Other British Cars" & all the other forums....jump it & have fun!

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome Steve...I must admit I've been thinkin about getting a conversion B....Just keep it quiet, don't wanna scare the cars away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Country flag
OP
S

SteveO

Freshman Member
Thanks James. I"m a member of the modified Healeys group and I am now just past 6 years into my MG project. I still don't have it taken apart. Operations of this size take time.