• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This is like eating peanuts

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Pedel box ine hyd all hooked up. Defusers in. Windwheld wipers in, Top fittins in.

Darn, I goan run out of parts before long, hehe.

I keep looking fondly at the engine and where it goes.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So this cold front isn't affecting your enthusiasm that much after all, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Warmed up nicely Doc.

Oh yea folks, Alum bolts for the cockpit suround

Ace hardware 10 X 24 1" alum about 40 have a half curved top on them. Get lock washers and nuts while you are at it.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Still cold as...as... well, it's still cold here.

In spite of that I "Rust-Mort"ed the bottom seat frame for the driver's side. Gonna "adapt" it to that Recaro.