• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Well hello

DCM

Freshman Member
Country flag
I have been on this site for a few months, but haven't really done much with it.
To let you all know who I am, what I do, and what I drive etc.
I bought my first LBC in 1964. [there is a whole story] A '61 MK I Sprite, traded a couple of years later for a '65 wire wheeled MGB, demo, from B&K Imports in Minneapolis.
Then about 1968 the current Sprite I own, a '59.
Still have it, and it's needs more attention but the '77 'B' takes a lot of my time now.
I have been involved in racing as a crew member, worked ice races, and pro rallies, but my first love is still Solo II/auto cross. Which I've been doing since 1992. Had this year off, recovering from total hip replacement, and the 'B' is down with a oil loss problem.
[my fault-cheap oil filters aren't]
I also own a '79 MGB LE which when done paintin' is for sale.
Nice car! And a '82 Porsche 924T also in fresh paint and for sale.
Yeah I know, apostasy.
I was a auto mechanic forever, or it seems, now semi retired selling some tires out of my home/shop, selling industrial products to auto repair shops, [nuts 'n bolts 'n chemicals 'n]
and I'm a Amsoil dealer.
Plus I instruct a small gas engine class through our home school group at our church.
I belong to two clubs, The Minnesota Austin Healey Club,
https://www.mnhealey.com/
and the autox club, The Minnesota Autosports Club.
www.mnautox.com
I'm finally off the board, but will continue on as long as I have breathe..........

Country flag
Welcome to the BCF. I too lurked for a while before deciding it was worthwhile to join, and I've found it very useful, informative and interesting too. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and participate too...

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome, glad you joined.

Another BE owner excellent!

Patrick

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome!