• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Foreign travelers

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Foreign travelers

A British Gent and his Missus came to the US on vacation. They rented a car and were about sightseeing.Needing petrol they stopped at a service station . The gent hopped out and told the attendant to filler up with Petrol." The attendant replied we call it gasoline over her" "What did he say the Missus asked?" Oh they call Petrol Gasoline over here her mate replied. Oh! the gent said to the attendant be sure and give the bonnet a good look under too. The attendant replied "we call it a hood over here". "What did he say the Missus inquired"?.Oh they call a Bonnet a Hood over here he replied.The attendant inquisitively asked are you from England?, Yep Suffolk area. Oh when I was in service with the 110 Airborne Division I stopped in Suffolk,and I saw the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. "What did he say the Missus inquired"?. Oh! he said he knows you the Husband replied.

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
Re: Foreign travelers

"snicker" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif