• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

One of our own needs our prayers

Steve_S

Yoda
I have recently learned that Lee Keyes (member BCruzn) has bee diagnosed with multiple brain tumors which are untreatable. If you have a moment, please visit the thread HERE and wish Lee and his family well. Hopefully the strength of the British car community he has contributed so much to can raise his spirits in this greatest time of need.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Sad news, indeed. But the Forum is a great way to let one know that he is valued in many ways, and has played a part in touching others' lives.

Lee, my prayers are with you and your family.

Mickey

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
He doesn't have a public email address in his profile, but I sent him a note from all of us that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
He doesn't have a public email address in his profile, but I sent him a note from all of us that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Basil

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: The email I sent to the address I had on record got bounced. Error message said "no such account". If anyone has contact with Lee, please let him know we are all thinking of him.

Basil

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yes, please.

Sad news indeed.

R6MGS

Yoda
Very Sad news /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
aye, 'tis sad news indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Basil, check your PMs please.

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Is horrible news.

I have Lee's home address. I won't post it, but if anyone would be inclined to pick up a 'thinking of you' card and send it, pm me for his address.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's sad news when one of our family is ill.

- Doug

I wish him no pain.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
May peace be with him and his family. we'll be thinking of them.

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Hi all, Thanks for your cecerns. Just when you think your life is going ok you'll get a curve ball. The doc is giving me bbout six months. Im back driving, so Ill be taking Lizzie out for a spin while I still can. This came as a shock, there where no symtoms until 30 days ago. Then everything went down hill from there.... I'm having a hard time typing so I'll say gooodbye to all of my friends. Keep four wheels on the gruond. My wife will keepyou'all updadted. Farewell. Lee

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hugs Jaybird. You know we would do something if we could.

Meanwhile we will keep thinking of you durring this very difficult period.

One day at a time and lots of hugs.

D

Deleted member 3577

[ QUOTE ]
....so I'll say gooodbye to all of my friends. Keep four wheels on the gruond. My wife will keepyou'all updadted. Farewell. Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
Terrible news.......What can a person do when the organ that they use to fix things, is itself, being attacked?

That's not playing fair....I protest!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Me too. Life's a cheat.