• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Help R6MGS clean out....Toyota owners

R6MGS

Yoda
Well I was out in the garage......and shed.....and loft today....Started looking for air cleaners for vping, turned into an entire garage cleanout(ie throw everything that isn't car related in one big trash can) I didn't realise just how much junk was I had....Anyway I found a hubcap for a Toyota minivan(Seinna(sp?)...Least I think thats what it's from, It's too nice to toss out so if anyone has a Toyota van and wants it, or if someone has a hubcap collection going it's your for shipping....I've also got two generic hubcaps I am going to toss if nobody wants them....Stay tuned theres probably more junk to come.

BTW: vping: The super thin air cleaners are on the A right now.....I've only found a set of really thick ones(painted red with a brush) and a singe D shaped one(might be from an early B?).

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
When you're finished in your garage, I could use a little help!

OP
R6MGS

R6MGS

Yoda
I'll be right over.....Just lemme get my hands on a car carrier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif