• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

DVD Covers

sideache

Jedi Knight
I was in CostCo the other day and saw a lot of the covers I recently illustrated. I always check out the dvds for good deals. I'm used to seeing my work here and there, however it was kind of cool to see the boxed sets in mass. Thought I would share.

MarilynM.jpg

JayneMansfield.jpg

WillRogers.jpg

Mansfield01.jpg

B00066FAOE.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1134439181_.jpg

MPaintFinV5.jpg

I did the repaint for this. I just repainted the old image.

B000FOPPEW.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64476461_.jpg

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Nice work!

sideache, very nice stuff, like the period style youve created, im especialy interested since i received a scholarship to "art and design" and "pratt" but never attended, my dad grew up in brooklyn n.y. as a kid his neighbor was frank frazetta, several months ago i learned frank wasnt feeling so good nor is my dad so i took my father to pennsylvania for kind of a reunion and purchased this, see attch, "cat women" i think youll appreciate it. keep up your splendid work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Attachments

• 257897-MVC-008S.JPG
    257897-MVC-008S.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 46
OP
sideache

sideache

Jedi Knight
Outstanding Anthony! I have a Frazetta hanging above my desk at my office.

I get a lot of this cover work because I can paint in a variety of styles because of my work as a background painter in animation . The stuff on my Website is my own style. Be looking for this game in December,
PKBox.jpg

wkilleffer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Did Frazetta do the cover to the Wolfmother album? This is great stuff. It reminds me of the commercial illustrations I found while working as an intern at the Double-Cola Company. Seems like Frazetta might have done some other work for Wolfmother, but I'm not sure.

Steve_S

Yoda
Wow, that's great work! If I buy any of those DVDs I'll have to have you sign them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wkillefer, i dont know if frazetta did the "wolfmother" cover allthough hes done many, lots of artist tried ripping of his style for years, but i think you can find out go to frazettaartgallery.com you can see all hes done, being in his museum and seeing all his original paintings was mind blowing it was well worth the 3 1/2 hour drive from where i live, i plan on going back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif