• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Who does he think he is

69tr

Jedi Trainee
I sometimes get mad at the the things the president or goverment does and I vent & rave. I believe we have made some blunders.
BUT when some dictator from a poverty ridden nation and another dictator from a radical militant state comes on our soil and condems our goverment and president I get angry. And I really get mad when some celeberety hugs him and tells him what a good job he is doing.
If a lot of these people would get off of theit but and go to these other countries they might not be so upset with what we have here. How can people be so stupid. Or is it just me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/patriot.gif

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
As much as a share your sentiments, I'm locking this thread because it promises to get into political discussions and I'd rather not go doewn that road on the forum. But for what its worth, this boy will never buy Citgo gas again.

Basil