• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Interesting Auction

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My wife would love that, she has a special place for Morgans.

Steve_S

Yoda
I was just talking with a guy about the Morgan that got crushed by the monster truck in the film "The War of the Roses". I think (and hope!) that it was a replica.

R6MGS

Yoda
Morgans are nice, but I prefer the look of the T series MG...To me a Morgan looks like the ugly sister of the TF...But the Iroc under wraps infront of the Morgan looks nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

swift6

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
Here is something you don't see too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that depends on where you are. I seem to see plenty of Morgans. There are three in the local club, one of the local shops is restoring two (one of them is a 1939) plus there is a Morgan dealer in Fort Collins. Aero-8's are pretty impressive with their acceleration and exhaust noise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is something you don't see too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that depends on where you are. I seem to see plenty of Morgans. There are three in the local club, one of the local shops is restoring two (one of them is a 1939) plus there is a Morgan dealer in Fort Collins. Aero-8's are pretty impressive with their acceleration and exhaust noise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif There was at least 1/2 a dozen Morgans at last weekends British car show.....Also agree on the aero-8's...I got smoked by one a year or so ago, I was in the Camaro(not much of a performance car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif) but I gave it a shot, there was no way I was going to keep up with that thing, so I backed off.