• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Help SU Jet sizing

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Help,

Someone had published an SU jet sizing chart, which I can really use right now. Please HELP, doing a 1275 BE 1.25" with some mods and the current jets are to rich

Patrick

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
Patrick,
I've got the WinSU program if you need more info. PM me with / for details.

OP
GB1

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Chris

I sent some specs to you.

Thanks, Patrick

OP
GB1

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
I ordered new needles today H6's. Chris provided a ton of help that was above and beyond. After the information that he had sent me, I had spoken to my engine builder and was able to look at the same information that he was reviewing.

He concurred with Chris' recommendations and it is always nice to sound intelligent with the specialty shops.

Thanks again my friend.

I also ordered the adjustable oil pressure relief valve so that I can get that dialed in as well.

Patrick

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
Good deal, glad I could help. Dave at APT is good and they know what to put in the engines they build or configure.