• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Can you say "Dirtbag"

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
misterrtrogers.jpg

"Can you say " Dirt Bag boys and girls?

G

"Richard Sprankle" now there's a guy that was tortured at school...

D

Deleted member 3577

For 14 years, I have worked at a state penitentiary were we house most of the pedophiles (tree-jumpers) in Pa.

Kinda creepy until you get used to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW....I went to Mr. Roger's real house.
Dad is a child psychologist and knew him.
(Fred is one of Pittsburgh's heroes) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
WHEW! I was worried you were talking about Mr. Rogers!

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I'm not even starting on this one...

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Phew! I almost missed seeing the link there. I too thought you were referring to Mr.R. What a relief.
Ok. now.... Yup dirt bag.. lock'em up.
Having a hard time with something like this right now. All I'll say is I have to interact with a known (on the state website) one of these people every day. I try very hard to have a nutral attitude, but I really don't like the guy. He's not mean or anything, just creepy... I wish he'd move on....

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Man,it's really weird to see things like this.
It's a sad world when you have to be aware of sick
things like this.
Now that I have a Granddaughter,I need to be aware.
Sad,sad,sad........

- Doug

Steve_S

Yoda
OMG! Don't do that!!! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the photo of Fred Rogers. WHEW!!!

As for the other guy, just give the families of the victims five minutes with him in a locked room. 'Nuff said.

D

Deleted member 3577

80% of incarcerated child molesters will reoffend within one year of their release.

The average offender will have 60 victims in his lifetime.

Keep an eye on that guy Banjo....And TELL people.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Shooting or castration would be appropiate maybe.

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Shooting or castration would be appropiate maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be appropriate, but not likely. If convicted on multiple counts, hopefully his sentences will run consecutively. That should keep him in jail 'til he dies.

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
The scars that these disfunctionals cause stay with the victims for all of there lives.

I dated a person who had been a victim.

Won't say anymore.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
This is a depressing (but unfortunetly real)
subject.
Could we please let this die?

- Doug