• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What's for dinner?

Well, it's friday again... but I cooked big yesterday, so we're having leftover homemade lasagna, with beer for me and pepsi for my wife. What are you having?

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
heck if i know... heading to a friends place for "SciFi Friday"... prolly gonna be pizza...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
May be boneless ribs onna barbie. Th' CAB's a given /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

OP
kennypinkerton
I'd be grillin it tonight too, if there wasn't 3 pounds of uneaten lasagna in the fridge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Salad, don't quite know how that happened.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Roast, butter beans, cole slaw, deviled eggs!

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
hmmmmm... I think I may bring my own food over for SciFi Friday... kinda sick of Pizza Hut's oil slicks on a crust...

William

Darth Vader
Ate out. Had a burrito of simply immense proportions. Chicken, rice, black beans, cheese, salsa verde. Chips and the red salsa. Shhhh....listen very closely.....that sound you hear? That's my insides slowly dissolving. Whoo!

-Wm.

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
I had crawfish etouffe,and ate it all up with total enjoyment.I ended the evening with a single malt.( Yes you guessed right,Wife is visiting parents,so I indulged myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif