• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My new automotive blog

sammyb

Luke Skywalker
My readers have been pushing me for a while to start an automotive blog so that I can print things more than once per week (plus print statements that a newspaper won't run.)

I just published the first three entries, and figured I'd get some feedback from my BCF buddies first before opening it up to my normal readers.

the link is: https://fourwheeldrift.wordpress.com/

Right now the posts are more new car-oriented, but it will certainly get tons of content in the future related to old cars (including life with LBCs.)

Anyways, comments and feedback is appreciated -- as are content suggestions.

Thanks,
Sam

R6MGS

Yoda
Cool....I am going to check it out right now.....I've read your 'sound classics' stuff....very good, I really enjoyed it.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Added the RSS feed to my list. Nice writing, as always, Sammy.

R6MGS

Yoda
Just read it all.....nice work...Loved those taglines.

Is there anyway I can be automatically notified of updates?

OP
S

sammyb

Luke Skywalker
James,

Not a Frano-phobe at all -- I'd love a good Bugatti, Delahaye, Delage or Talbot Lago in my garage!

These were just manufacturers who sell new cars in the American market.

Sam