• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pre-War Austins touring the USA

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
I'm not sure where to post this, so my apologies for that.

Please, if you are in or around any part of Route 66, please give these very brave guys your support.

Pre-War Austins Touring USA

Driving a bunch of pre-war austins several thousand miles is a feat in itself. I'll be lucky enough to see and support them in Springfield, IL tomorrow and their itinerary is at the bottom of the page.
I personally have never seen these cars (alive) and maybe a final opportunity to do so; these old Brit cars are a very rare breed.

swift6

Yoda
Gee, why won't they come through Colorado? Other than staying on Route 66. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Steve_S

Yoda
COOL!!! Not only am I thrilled by this, but they are staying in a hotel in Los Angeles 2 miles from my house!!! YAY!!!

OP
Baz

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
I met them yesterday, they're having a blast, and those cars! Good people and by the time they get to you Steve, I suppose they'd need a chiropractor and a drink.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Those are neat little cars. I like the closed sudan best.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
And they're coming nowhere near Canada either... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cryin.gif Although I suppose only a few of BCF folks will get the opportunity regardless of which side of the border we live...

OP
Baz

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
We found out that they don't Steve. The best way to get hold of them would be through the website, Diana is the contact name, she is on the trip and updates the site as they travel and can probably get a message.
They are very nice people, the cars are unbelievably sturdy and reliable, to think they've gone all over europe and across the Andes mountains in these puts my midget to shame.
The itinerary will give the best guess on a date in LA.
https://www.a7route66.typepad.com/

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
I wish I could make it somewhere to see them. I've met a couple of them years ago when I was a 750MC member in England.
Nostalgia!