• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Adios amigos!

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Off to Kansas City for the car show, leaving 6am tomorrow morning.

Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Travel safe, have a great trip.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Wonder what she did with her carb overflows.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I fixed them, of course. Some fuel hose, a T-connector and wallah.

I'm home.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
There ya go, just curious.

And a good time was had by all I hope.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
It was a great weekend. Good weather, great company, very nice show today. Uneventful, other than one car in our caravan of 4 had his dizzy go south about 15 minutes into the 5 hour drive home. Luckily another member carries the equivelant of a small auto parts store in his trunk and had an extra distributor. So 20-30 minutes on the side of an interstate (right across from Worlds of Fun (fitting) and we were back on the road!

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Outstanding, ain't life great.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Binabox took first too...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
Binabox took first too...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yahoo! Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks Basil. There was a pristine '72 there, turquoise, black interior. Eat off me clean engine bay. Near perfect specimen.

Was nice to know that people felt Binabox was a bit nicer. Great compliment to Chuck's hard work. Too bad he wasn't there to enjoy it! I thoroughly did!

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Congrats to you guys.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks Jack!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Nice work. Always a good thing to see a friend do well. We all knew your car was a winner, good to hear we weren't alone...

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Looking forward to meeting you too Barry! I'll be the one bouncing around, hyper...car show mode! Try to make it down Friday night for the parking lot party at the Red Roof (Westport) and then the hot air balloon car display at Forest Park on Saturday.

Please let me know if you need any help with anything.

jayhawk

Jedi Warrior
Congratulations Jaybird-- Sorry I missed you in KC. I finally came out to the show Sunday but you were hoppin' about. Your MG really looked great. The charging system on my Tr3 went kaput so finally came out in my Miata on Sunday.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Ahh, I know. I wandered around and around trying to find you (distinguished-looking, straw hat, blue shirt) from Beth's description. Then she told me that you'd came by again and I tried hunting you down!

Maybe next time!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Yep, I knew that little car had potential!

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
jayhawk>>> Actually she said, "handsome, older man."

Tony>>> All it took was a little time, a lot of work, some tender loving care. Oh, and a wad of cash. Your godcar did well.