• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from North Carolina

67AHS

Freshman Member
Hi all,
My name is Brandon Burleson and I live in Burlington NC. I am 24 years old and graduated in May from North Carolina State University with my BS in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Graphical Communications. I am currently working as a ME for Standard Tools & Equipment, which manfactures modular paint booths and frame machines. I recently bought a 1967 Austin Healey Sprite and my dad owns a 1969 Austin Healey Sprite. I plan on making a driver out of the 67 and the 69 is currently undergoing a restoration. The 67 is mostly all orginal and the 69 is orginal except for a Weber 45 DCOE 13, and an old Nardi steering wheel. The pics below is of the 67 and I will try and get some pics of the 69 some time. I look forward to learning a wealth of British car knowledge and contributing to discussions as much as I can.

Brandon

1.jpg

4.jpg

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Beautiful little car...1st: Welcome; 2nd: Congrats on your recent graduation!

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
[ QUOTE ]
Beautiful little car...1st: Welcome; 2nd: Congrats on your recent graduation!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome...Hope to see you over in the MG forum