• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Elvis' 1970 Las Vegas Concert

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Sitting here watching it on PAX...man, times have changed...I don't think he could win American Idol today....& he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage...& wanders through the audience - without security!

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
Those were the days when security was the solitary bouncer at the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif Glad you enjoyed the show Tony.
Elvis has left the building. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

BobSands

Jedi Hopeful
Summer of 1969, he was performing at the International Hotel... I don't think he ever completed a song. You're right, I thought he'd be killed when he went into the audience.
We got in FREE, because we were in the military. A pretty good summer, just before the Vietnam "experience".
Take care Bob

" he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage" --tony, what part of the anatomy is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif as ive mentioned before i met him many times while working on the "lisa marie" at newark airport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
[ QUOTE ]
" he wanders around kissing women on edge of stage"

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for pointing that out to me, anthony - & sentence construction like that is one of my pet peeves! & I did it!

"He even wanders around the edge of the stage kissing women square on the lips!"

tony, come on it was never ment to be a "sentence construction" critique,especially the way i can distruct a sentence and my terrible spelling errors. i was just wondering if it had something to do with the "G" spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif "the poet"